2015年9月29日 星期二

下集Love Bangos(to Stephen king)

I dream about street fighter game world in my dream,I act like an female agent on spy network,who is played by three male's in the pink make-up room,where all rooms are proceed horse deed as a sex shop,I feel dizzy cause the muscles male plays me like penetration fun,I can't bear it,so I wake up and tell my Facebook friend about it,he tell me he has already watched all sex film of that female role,I have already interpreted the plot from his same handwriting,he is named Kent Lam,with a wife works in bank and both live at Canada,we are just best friends and help each other's writing jobs. I decide to invest 10000 NT dollars to do the shoreline business,I will pay the money to request service of editing FrontPage on showing my poetry collection books for sale,it is named civilization bookstore,my studio is in the neighborhood of a family that often stamp doors,the noise makes me crazy,so I imagine the steel pan is knocking on the head of that close person on purpose,continually about 100 times to make her painful headache,and finally can't get me back to be a raised kid by sold from tiger aunt,I really hate them so much,go to hell. I spent days on the rule of horoscope,as I read my own project on the app,today I find out the battery of my plate is running out,so I start to install electricity from 3:00am,while I read sutra on the Buddha room,I wash my thoughts and spring my wishes refresh again,I pray my headache being brought to the neighbors who likes to stamp the doors,so my studio room become a punishment place,I test their morality,put purse in the room for days,and finally find out they open it with cards outside the purse,that are wanting my money by wagering to raise me,but in vain. This morning,I get up to drink a cup of cold coffee,and go to exercise in the park,I swing the tool and riding a toy horse on the playground,just like Don Quixote,I sing pop music on the toy horse,while people walking and looking at me,I feel so happy like the wind is blowing on my sweat body,when I get home,the door is unlocked,after a while,my mother get back from chi-power class,my father goes too,but he does not say that he fellow both of us,and he is the final one to get home,we drink hot soymilk together. After a shower,I go with mother to the temple,to pray for good luck,I remember the ukulele class is over,I saw a tiny little wall tiger climbing on the ladder space,I am so feared that I call it to go away from me,but I find out that it is my son born with the writer wall tiger,oh my god,during the sugar,I memorized that I ever fell down on the concrete floor and bleed on knee,I feel so sad that I really give birth to a baby to him,that famous writer,it is my reality,and ever since that,my world is going to be a motherhood in my animal life,I can't tell how much I am scared of him,so I decide to use glass sea as my nickname to publish books,I wish the meaning of Polly woo will protect all glasses on the earth from broken.(end)

沒有留言:

張貼留言