2015年7月2日 星期四

中集Love Bangos(to Stephen king)

But my mind is full of martial drama,can't stop of thinking about the plots in my books,how to arrange it.As the wall tiger laughs again in the roof,I start to think about those love songs I sang at that night,the wall tiger shows in the night shows,news,as a dead body in the tea and cake,it frightens me a lot,because he runs between the food law,I dare not to drink any tea except for I no I boil myself a tea bag,he knows what food I am fond of,that scares me,for he knows my some weakness,and I can't control him,does he jokes on me for 40 years just to keep a secret between us,he is so much like a god in my room,he is aware of all my story in mind,I try to hide from him but can't do it.there is a tiger ant who is very old,as she sell leaves to Buddha believers,for earning lots of money to decorate her house,she laughs like devil,with Gary hair and she eats children's fingers,she also sell kids to other families,I hate her,for I sent charity money to her once,and being betrayed and spelled by her,I died after the torture by that family with evil sex,that me is a ghost now that no one can find anywhere,but she earn 200000 dollars for that family,I blow her house with bucket of bombs,I dig her house like her chicken asks,a big deep hole,and I laugh at her with happy laughter,her house is under hell,with thousands of bombs ball blow together under the basement room,and I put mouse poison powders everywhere around her ground,I make her suffer every day,and that is the end of her religion party in the house.I install russian cube game app to play,it is writers fun,for they must climbing check box,so I play this for finding inspirations,for a long time,I have been the high score winner on the billboard list,after this memory I make,I watch the fifty shadows of grey,this movie is about SM hurt,and starvation of love,I start to prepare a drama of love consulted after I watch the heart break plot,I try to learn lessons of computer science about document planning writing,and play ukulele for creating a theme song,which is called Loving for a life time.I go to show nail salon to argan oil treatment,the service is made by Abby who is a 22 years old beauty,I record her movement steps on my nails,she make details so complete my deed,I feel so very happy all day long.After I go home,my sister come to fix parent's computers,so those computer and notebooks can't not log on website,and can't use Photoshop s6,or go to play stocks,the next day,I go with my parents to Acer fix center to take back the window 7,it has been fixed to be whole brand new,my father start to work as a digital photographer at home,while I am a freelance with a studio of punishment.(to be continued)I live in horror every nightmare,and I start to realize that,the wall tiger is laughing at my horror world,I begin to decide that from the next day,after I watched his interview with writer's work,I will start writing about horoscope of my own experience,by reading the scope info on the plate app.I know he is very smart,tangent,and with a discovery mind inside his mind,I am afraid of his dark side mind,but I am a kind lady,I am not possible to hanging on with him,just because he have ever sex on me in the dream,but I will be courage,beat his dark side,and keep on writing this love story of secret.today is the end of September,I welcome my extra who is coming back from journey on China,I express two articles about black singer on the guardian newspaper,I first sent email photo of mental writings to the editor,which is supplied by the music author in Taiwan,while on the magazine it report that the leadership of that newspaper has changed into an old lady,the articles I wrote goes on like below:(1)feminism and black singer:I look into YouTube performance on nvm,and search about Rihanna ft.shakira singing ,she sang the lyrics on the opposite with shakira,the opinion of "not to make yesterday mistake",it is "letting his bad on yesterday mistake".She also sang a with maroon. 5,showing her female attitude and the pride of being a woman,the attraction of sexy reveal on,it is so punky fabulous,like a heroine tone in this song,enjoy grand love in black people's world,I think Rihanna is the best singer of pop music,and she is so courage on the MTV,expressing her due love,the affair with Christ Brown is a bolly event,but it is a topic that the key is male's everything to shine,she dispose that rule,all she want is true love,so she goes back to her due love,in fashion show program,she also shows her attitude on fashion designer of dress,on TLC television Buzz show,I think she has a kind d smell like female cow boy,which is very handsome and amazing,this is so-called singer of feminist thought and choice.(end)(2)Alicia Keys is a black beauty,with talent of piano,the songsang about the love question,love fate,action of cause and effect t,it attach the idea of Buddhism,she sang besides the silver piano which is very grand,powerful,and splendid,take shot on a girl who be a mother and single parent,adopting children by her own but still feeling happy,is early created song,which sang the valuation of being hanging on jewelry,a man can buy her pearl but she is more worthy than this,her dearing inside is full of female morality,she show off in the about how independent a woman is,I think and believe that she is a good mode of all lady in the love world,it means responsible for every detail,and relationship.(end)

沒有留言:

張貼留言