2016年1月5日 星期二

poet mind

I have a poet friend,I know about him,while he just want to be friend with me,i try to keep him in mind,because this feeling is just like owning him by my side.as i exercise in the park,the grass is shining under the twilight,the trees are tall and there is climbing animal moving in between.in the morning,i remember that poet,he used to push the big rock as a kind of exercise,i learn from him alone beside the rock,like a fool trying to move the whole mountain,suddenly,the sound of goose express all over the park,i wonder if the rock is talking to me by echo,i see clear on the rock,a seal of words and name is sound like yellow moon,its fun to find out the fund person of this park.the other day,I walk to the park,with my mom,she play TAICHI,while I practice pushing kongfu.I push the suburban stone,and then I do damo waving hand Kongfu,I first pushing indirectly to the road light,and tree,the reader under the light being pushed by me,suddenly walk away,then I push the tree beards,they waving a little,I try again,they are really moved by me,what a surprise,then I clap the sky,it looks like blue clear lake,then I look backward on the brench,the sky shows up orange dawn,I push the walking quicker,he stop showing up in front of me,and he goes to the rest seat and exercise under the roof.I check the Google about the Microsoft xp update,it tells 5 more days to stop using in the world,I can tell that the cellphone is the best subtitude in the future,but it is easier to become out of order,what else of software can we use?I am like a droper in the bridge,who will blame the upgrade in the cell epic century,my Facebook is broken down the strait line in the plate,I can only adapt the website version,I wonder if I can post any photo no more.he brings all calligraphy works of his son before this life,his son is a noble,from ching dynasty.I wrote a poem for him,sound like this,I love your mind,it is cherish that I cannot find,I am not out of my mind,in the winter,I will love you like the kind,so let go of your nerd,will we be gathered in the next epic,in the wind,I won't get sound,because you love me doom.I am not on the other side,we are one of the kind.because I never hate you in anger.he become so in love with me,we write letters in the Facebook,I love home,for he said,love is more reliable than eternity,I like this word,I plan to give home more love,until he is full,I still have love to share with him.I sent him food,because he always bear hungry,I am so afraid that he will die foe hunger,so Iray for him to eat happily with everyday lives,I wish him stay healthy,live like a peaceful poet,never critic what I regret for him.my lover,you are beyond my imagination,you are my inspiration,I think about you everyday,because you treat me so well,you give me luxury gift,so I am very appreciate for you,I wrote love poems to our memory,I hope you understand,that I am so in love with you.(to be continued)

沒有留言:

張貼留言