2015年6月27日 星期六

Love Bangos(to Stephen King)上集

Love is logo,love is ethos,love is philosophy,love is the writing pen which should be sharp like an speed or sword,to pick the point of literati,love is a game of counting from one to twenty-five by rulless numbers,love is bangle of numerous round balls,that connect those images of thoughts,step by step,one by one,love is Bangor,it is the request of intentions to express the adore in the mind,one day I met one foreigner in the lake,he watch me chasing the ducks,with some kind of wonder feelings,he feed the scared ducks by the imitation of chewing something in the month,I joke him like a roasted Beijing duck,but he still care about why I do sheer sound to mean that I have them lying in the sun,I sit on the branch with my parents facing the wind blowing softly to us,this encounter made me remember in my dream yesterday,he came to me,ask if I can give him a baby,I tell him it will be the truth after he married me,it's real,I can't have a baby in my dream,he give me secret sex and remind me to remember the way he loves me,I promise to write down this love story for him,I know he has billions of book fans,which watch us burn like fire with dialogues of topics I will go for writing,they shout out we love logos,it is so funny that I say the girl has a bangle with logos on it in my story,they say I created new stuff once again,maybe that is the way to bear a company on the hand,just like Apple watch,with business negotiating inside,people can be walking on the road of commercial trade,only on some buttons to make sure the deal is all right.he kiss my tulips and tease me with steel tongue cut deep to Virginia,in the public I suffer so long just like pleasure I have never been before,the next day two angels come to see me,tell me true words in the bible,and after they say goodbye to me,I log on a website which is a free shop apply on line to set a bookstore,which is named civilcivilization bookshop,pollywoo43889.shopping.com is the address site,I want to sell best seller books on it.he tell me by murmuring in the air,that his nam is Dave Handerson,he work in Nehuo Taipei as a manager at the wide company I o(to be continued)f Apple,he ask me to find him on Facebook,but I can't find him because there are so many people named as him,he admit that he love rainy day,while I prefer cloudy day,we compel the honesty,so we enter the romance in the night,enjoy the sexuality all through the dream.the dream shows me that I get 94 score in the test,and he hug me closely like a small dinosaurs,but in fact,my life is just so near with a wall tiger which choose to sleep next to me,it jokes on me often,and it's laughter is like a funny toy,it thriller in the window,besides my pillow,but he does not admit it,just because he tell me he is a monster,so I guess like this,no fault,he is a shrinking Dragon in my house for 40years from now.my parents go to European for ten days,he runs to me at this period of time,I can't help resisting his tenderness,so I decide to treat him as my soul boyfriend,for my extra wanting more from me that I can't stand,I call him Danbury and myself a Danbaby,we were born to work and forget busy,unfortunately the wall tiger run away from my house,I dream myself on tharm of my extra,we both naked and the hug is teasing our skin like allergy,so I laugh so loud in the dream,he kiss my lips,with wet mouth water,and I tell him that I once betray him but he forgive me to sent logo and book samples pictures to my web,so I use Asus plate to finish this step,everything is just fine,the management is automatic,going on well like a finger from heaven that helps me,I have no worry but earning income by the website advertisements,what I sell is lotus sugar diary,all experience that came from the faith and belief I joined sun God,I pray for winning literature prize and gain some payment from magazine and newspaper by publish my poems and novels,I wish they adapt my works,and articles,but still hope can't come true,darkness paint my mouth with bitterness,I wonder if this is black karma that I ask too much dreams,it is problems that Buddha won't accomplish my ideal.my extra boyfriend is an old Prince,and I am an old princess,we are married by parents addition,and we both live long across a century,he let me edit one comic book. by my own writing,but kiwi my friend surround with some boys to take over my work just because of envy and for propose of with my job,I collect all works in my hand,and it is just like a splendid poetry monthly,which I build last week,next month periodical will show up,but ii draw it in the dream,my dearPrince is so afraid of making dirty love to me,he has a fear of immorality,so I confess to him that I buy nasty novel from web bookstore just to satisfy my fantacy that that he won't give me,I pray that I can get literature scholarship to help his I'll relative,wife of his younger brother Jeff,to pay the timer treatment curing fee,I really want to help him because I need his love and friendship,I need to get his attention by doing favor to him,so I will give him half of my prize money to save our love.Dave laugh as a wall tiger in my room,I wonder what's so funny,at least I am not playing fun in my life,I was reading sugar last night at someone's house party,and I stop reading while the the Dragon voice comes out from my soul,I was shocked and start to break the silence,ii keep on reading until the time is up,I was going all alone,so many people were spreading magazines,which is the Buddhism monthly,I study some part of the pages.the next day afternoon,I dream of old Prince,he is answering the phone from the hospital I am living in,but it is just a dream,after the sleep,I try to find my glasses,as I was eating dinner,I put it on the table,and mother find it out for me,we read sutra together,and then she goes to wash carpet in the bathroom,we watch Japanese drama at night,and the day is almost over,I still think about what to write

沒有留言:

張貼留言