2015年1月6日 星期二

our dynasty(a short novel)

when my family are gather together eating curry,i tell then i love the song "love is curry" by yen-jin taiwan,i believe that once apon a time,there is an ancient country called turtle country,in the mid-east area,and it is a dynasty of my younger sister's little family,the king which is my nephew NN marriedhis daughter turtle princess to a monk,who interprete the loyus sutra with a vow of his tongue never be burned after his death.NN used to promote lotus sutra,so he became three generations of king,one is the king of tung dynasty,one is king of tibet,the other is turtle king,now he is my relative,my little sister bear him as a son,she is princess of iron-fan,i findout from the internet,at that dynasty,she is married to a monk but he finally went to china,and refuse to married her,then she was married to prince iraq,they have a wonderful family this life,he is my sister's husband who has a bold head that look like a middle-east person,they as parents love NN very much,this week,my parents and me will go to taichung to take care of NN,for his teacher want to have a holiday for two days,while his parents have to work so they cant take care of him,i am looking forward to the dayto come,for i have never been to my sister's rentedhouse,i want to visit it,my father is the father of that monk,my mother is the turtle king's sister,who married to my father at that dynasty,she is named chi-po,at the oldish country,there are many gold,fruit with perfum flaver,and many people in the kingdom candance well,i am the elder sister of princess turtle,who died young with birth hardship,my husban is the prince of moonb country,he gives me ason of phylosophy this life,which is my lovely baby,i give hima furry purse to teach him how to use money,and putthe key in side to make sure that he can be independent from the protection of father,while turtle kingdom is the enamy of moon country,so i cannot see my son every day,they live near the green lake,happily with each other,because my son is the one who wrote the discourse of loving lotus,i feel very content that he is a good kid,in another life he was a thinker who is guarded by kmt,and finally die in american,left a wife and a daughter still alive right now,in usa,the moon dynasty is stated in the silk road,where there is a entrance to tibet by the princess literature long time ago,the turtle country king usded to be her husband,but princess nipo come close to him earlier,so the princess literature is being rest by the corner,in 2014 she write a book named "which bothers belivers",and my sister has another boy baby by pregnacy,on the september this year,now the time is on the bridge head of 2015,i am sure that he is having a poet in her belly,which is my new lover but now broken the relationship.(end)

沒有留言:

張貼留言